Haycom is Australia's most trusted technical production company with over 40 years experience in the industry. Our recent merge with Norwest Productions to become a part of NW Group, has broadened our geographical reach, high end equipment range and impressive skill set. There's never been a more exciting time to be a part of this growing organisation.
We are looking for a switched on individual for a Business Development role who will increase revenue growth from new and existing customers. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and developing new business opportunities. You will liaise between customers and our internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our event solutions according to customer needs.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with a focus on growth and new business
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with accounts, customer stakeholders and executives
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our event solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Quarterly service reviews with identified new key accounts for first 12 months of business and relationship
- Forecast and track account metrics combined with maintaining the data entry of our CRM
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Review and update customer strategy plans and regular reporting as required
- Available to attend key industry events with the ability to network effectively
- Weekly / monthly / quarterly KPI's achieved
- Proven account management, business development or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience in delivering successful proposals and pitches
- Ability to work in CRM program
- Previous Events / Audio Visual industry experience preferred but not essential
Please send your CV through to Lizzi Lovegrove or contact on 0409 450 920.