Sydney School of Entrepreneurship (SSE) is an unprecedented new partnership between 12 tertiary institutions – all 11 NSW universities and TAFE NSW.
Established with a $25 million cornerstone investment by NSW Government, SSE will teach entrepreneurship, inspire entrepreneurial thinking and help foster the conditions for NSW entrepreneurs to thrive. Early operations have commenced ahead of the official launch in Semester Two 2017.
A full time position has been created for an Executive Assistant. To be based at SSE HQ on the TAFE NSW Ultimo campus, the role reports directly to the CEO and provides administration support across the senior leadership team, Board and Committees.
Aspects of the Role
- Executive Assistant to the CEO – lead diary management, travel and arrangements and contact management in a CRM database;
- Administration support to Senior Leadership Team as above as required;
- Full service coordination of Board and Committees: not limited to papers, guests, venue, catering, travel, AV, IT and all associated requirements;
- Developing and implementing office systems and physical management of the office space in a new business environment.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Minimum five years’ experience as an Executive Assistant to a senior role;
- Responsibility and success in managing a CRM database (ideally Salesforce);
- Outstanding administration capability in diary management, travel and meeting arrangements, Board and Committee administration (ideally with experience using Convene or equivalent program) and hospitality;
- Experience representing a prestigious brand and organisation;
- A technology champion;
- Confidence and ability to communicate to stakeholders at all levels.
A candidate with experience across academia, government and an interest in entrepreneurship is preferred.
Working within a small team, the role demands professionalism, attention to detail and efficiency in managing competing priorities and the challenges of a start-up environment. It will require out of business hours support and potentially travel.
Salary range: Remuneration commensurate with experience.
To apply: Send CV (max. 3 pages), cover letter (max. 2 pages) and contact details
for two references to Sarah@sse.edu.au.