Designed to meet the requirements of tomorrow’s organiser and delegate, International Convention Centre Sydney (ICC Sydney) is the city’s premier meeting space with indoor and outdoor networking areas that take full advantage of the stunning backdrop of the world’s largest natural harbour and the Sydney city skyline.
ICC Sydney is already proving to be a huge draw card in our efforts to bring the best and brightest to our shores. BESydney, in partnership with ICC Sydney have secured a growing number of leading international events, including Sibos 2018, World Congress of Accountants 2018 and World Chambers Congress 2017. This is a sign of genuine confidence in Sydney and its ability to deliver.
Did you know ICC Sydney is:
- Just 8km from Sydney International Airport.
- Within walking distance to over half of Sydney's 33,000 hotel rooms.
- Able to host 2,000 seated delegates in Sydney’s largest ballroom.
- Capable of holding three, self-sufficient conventions concurrently.
ICC Sydney’s key features include:
- Convention facilities capable of hosting three separated, self-sufficient, concurrent events as well as an 8,000-seat plenary
- A range of plenary options ranging from 750 to 8,000 people
- Total exhibition capacity of 35,000sqm, including 2,400 sqm of multipurpose space
- An external event deck of 5,000sqm that includes a bar and lounge and features spectacular city view
- An ultramodern theatre with a seated capacity of 8,000
- Adjacent luxury headquarters hotel, Sofitel Darling Harbour with circa 590 rooms
- A grand ballroom to provide Sydney’s premium banqueting space for 2,000 people
- 8,000sqm of total meeting room space across 70 rooms that link to both the convention and exhibition areas
- World’s best-practice technology throughout, including wireless connectivity across the ICC Sydney precinct
- Prime waterfront location on Darling Harbour
- A renewed and upgraded public domain.